Oxygen Cylinder Price in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Many companies sell medical oxygen cylinder in Dhaka Bangladesh at different price . It is seen that they sell fake and old oxygen cylinders at high price. Today we will discuss what is medical oxygen cylinder? Who sells the best oxygen cylinder in Dhaka Bangladesh at reasonable price ?
What is an oxygen cylinder?
An oxygen cylinder or oxygen tank is a medical device. which provides supplemental liquid medical oxygen to patients. It helps people who suffer from lung problems due to shortness of breath or whose blood oxygen levels are less than normal. Liquid medical oxygen is stored in an oxygen cylinder. which is then delivered to the patient using an oxygen mask and nasal tube.
Types of Oxygen Cylinders:
Cylinder oxygen is gaseous form in a pressurized gas cylinder. In other words, oxygen is kept in liquid form in cryogenic storage tanks. Each cylinder stores 99.5% pure medical oxygen.
1.Compressed Medical Oxygen Gas: By extracting oxygen from the air in such cylinders, it is filled in aluminum cylinders with up to 2,200 pounds per square inch of pressure, or psi. When the gas is released, this high pressure oxygen is forced out and delivered to the patient through oxygen delivery devices such as oxygen masks and nasal tubes.
2.Liquid Oxygen: In these cylinders, oxygen is cooled to -182.8°C until it liquefies. Oxygen is stored in these cylinders at a temperature of -182.8 degrees Celsius, until it liquefies. It is stored in a special oxygen cylinder that keeps the liquid oxygen in a cold state. But when this liquid oxygen is again exposed to warm temperatures, it turns back into a gas.
and which is delivered to the user through an oxygen delivery device. Liquid oxygen is generally less bulky to store and requires special instructions and training to use. Therefore, compressed medical oxygen is not used as a gas.
How an oxygen cylinder works:
A medical oxygen cylinder is a container or tank. which stores normal liquid or compressed medical oxygen. When it needs to be used for treatment or for a person at home. The cylinders then help provide supplemental oxygen.
It is used for people who, Those who cannot take oxygen according to their own needs. A pulse oximeter can be used to measure oxygen requirements.) At the top of an oxygen cylinder is a flowmeter, which converts the pressurized oxygen in the cylinder into a specific flow, which can be measured. There are two types of flow controllers for cylinders: the first is continuous flow and the second is pulse-dose flow.
- 1. Continuous flow : Such regulatory flows are specific to an individual Allows the LPM to be set and oxygen delivered at the set level. Until it is turned off or shut off the bong tank runs out of oxygen. It is used by patients who require occasional oxygen.
- 2.Pulse dose flow : These types of flow regulators allow a person to increase the efficiency of their cylinder. When patients breathe, It then does this with short bursts of oxygen. In this way oxygen is wasted during exhalation. As with continuous flow oxygen flowmeters, the machine has to be set to a fixed LPM.
Oxygen cylinders depend on the amount of gas they contain There are different sizes. These include:
- Standard size.
- Medium size.
- Small size.
- Portable size.
When should we use oxygen cylinder?
An oxygen cylinder should be used only when, When recommended for use by a registered professional physician. It is recommended for use only when, When a person’s blood oxygen levels are lower than normal. In this condition a patient needs supplemental oxygen.
If one feels that the oxygen level in his body is decreasing, In that case, he can measure blood oxygen levels using a device like a pulse oximeter. Pulse oximeters measure SpO2 or oxygen saturation. A healthy person has a normal blood SpO2 level above 95-92%.
If the SpO2 falls below, Then the person will get a recommendation to use supplemental oxygen from the doctor. If a doctor advises patients to use oxygen, But he also says, This oxygen should be used at home Or should be used in the hospital. How long he will need oxygen therapy and how often he will need it, The doctor will determine that.
Follow these steps to use an oxygen cylinder:
Oxygen cylinders are used only as per doctor’s advice.In many cases, some type of oxygen cylinder is used at home. But in those cases, it is also used for hospital or other treatment.However, to use this type of cylinder at home, there are several steps to be followed. These steps are:
- Before using the oxygen cylinder make sure, Your hands are cleaner and the cylinder is also cleaner. And also note that there are no scratches on the cylinder and the cylinder is free of grease and oil.
- Connect the oxygen flow meter to the valve on top of the cylinder.
- Turn the cylinder using the valve. You can use cylinder wrench to do this.
- Check the content gauge to ensure that there is sufficient oxygen in the cylinder.
- LPM determined using an oxygen flow meter – Adjust the oxygen flow rate at and Check for proper oxygen flow.
- Connect the oxygen mask and nasal tube to the oxygen flowmeter.
- Next, make sure your mask or tube is working properly. If they work well, apply them to the patient’s mouth.
- Keep the oxygen cylinder closed when the oxygen cylinder is not in use. and store the cylinder in a horizontal position by carrier. And store it in such a way that it does not rotate and stays in proper position.
If you use a mask, then the mask Place over your mouth and nose. Attach the band to the back of your head or across your ears. And check that there are no spaces around it.
If using a nasal tube, Then place the nasal tubes up into your nostrils and loop the tubes over your ears.Use the tube adjuster to tighten the chin tubes. Then it will be convenient to adjust.
How oxygen cylinders help fight against covid-19?
People who are infected with corona virus, All of them were reported to be suffering from lung problems. According to WHO, about 14 to 20% of patients develop symptoms of this importance. This requires them to be hospitalized and receive supplemental oxygen.
This is exactly how oxygen cylinders are fighting against the corona virus by helping the patients affected by the corona virus. Those who have medical oxygen cylinders They can be assisted by providing supplemental oxygen if needed.
However, oxygen cylinders serve as a temporary measure against the coronavirus in acute situations. Oxygen cylinders help reduce the burden of breathing on patients and this saves lives. But we also have to remember, oxygen therapy is patient It takes some time for the body’s oxygen levels to return to normal.
What is the price of oxygen cylinders in Dhaka , Bangladesh?
The price of oxygen cylinder varies depending on the company. Oxygen cylinder price list in Dhaka with band name is mentioned below:
- Linde Oxygen Cylinder price 19,500/- taka/-.
- China Oxygen Cylinder price 9,500/- taka/-.
- Islam Oxygen Cylinder price 11,500/- taka/-.
- Rama Oxygen Cylinder price 13,500/- taka/-.
Oxygencylinder.xyz A famous medical oxygen cylinder selling company in Dhaka city. We provide world class medical oxygen cylinder aids in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We have a very popular home delivery team, which is very fast delivery of oxygen cylinders Home delivery service is provided.
We sell only top brand oxygen cylinders in Dhaka. Call us for any type of medical oxygen cylinder purchase and cylinder related issues.